OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones has been launched in India by the OnePlus in an event. This smartphone price starts from Rs. 48,999. It has 3 key upgrades that includes
OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones after a long wait have been launched in India by the OnePlus yesterday in an event. The initial price of this smartphone is Rs. 48,999. With the minor up-gradation of last year OnePlus 6T, the company has launched this version.
It has 3 key upgrades that include Snapdragon 855 chipset, stereo speakers, and 48MP Sony IMX 586 camera. The design of this version is quite the same as the last version. The phone has clean software with OxygenOS new features and excellent battery life which are the main reasons for this success.
The 6.67-inch fluid AMOLED display:
– It is said to be more advance screen ever. I have smoothness and clarity with 90HZ refresh rate and QHD+ resolution.
– The display curves over the edges for an arresting design and an immersive viewing experience.
– Screen Unlock in this phone is just 0.21 seconds
– 48 MP main camera, ultra wide angle lens and 3x optical zoom. Combined with smart scene recognition and new Nightscape 2.0 technology.
– Captures crystal clear photos with the highest resolution
– Ultra wide angle lens.
– Warp Charge technology, 4000 mAh battery, ready to get ready within 20 minutes.
RAM – 6GB, 8GB and 12GB
Processor – 2.84 GHz on 7mm process octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor
Storage – 128 /256 GB and UFS 3.0 which increases read and write speeds up to 79%
Liquid cooling system – makes phone cool even when user hot streak in the game.
Sound – with powerful dual stereo speakers and new Haptic Vibration motor.
OnePlus is a Chinese based company founded by Pete Lau (CEO) and Carl Pei. It now serves almost 34 countries. It has launched 9 flagship products so far.