Coronavirus in Tamil Nadu: What Chennai City Commissioner A K Viswanathan Stated in his recent Press Meet
- Most of the people in Tamil Nadu comply with the locked-down conditions, and there is no need to beat them with sticks.
- There is one case registered in Kodambakkam and two in north Madras against people not complying with the locked down.
- Only bike riders are roaming beyond their area and should stop doing it or face cases from March 26, 2020.
- Infected persons should take quarantine seriously not to infect others and, if not, will have to face cases.
- The locked-down spirit is to stay at home and should be followed in letter and spirit.
- There are many shops closed which sold masks and sanitizers at higher rates and will take action on further complaints.
- People like doctors, nurses, EB and other essential service persons should carry their IDs to get not disturbed by the police.
- People should inform about infected people moving out of the quarantine facilities and also those infected persons who are not informing the authorities and the details those informing it will be kept confidential.
- This lockdown is not a holiday season, and the elders should advise the younger generation not to affect them by roaming outside, or the police will take action.
- Two people have been arrested in Poonamallee for spreading rumors of 20 people dead due to coronavirus and sent to jail
- The cases that can be booked against those who are not complying with the lockdown include.
- Section 188 would be imposed for disobedience to order duly promulgated by a public servant.
- Sec. 269 would be imposed for the negligent act that could spread infection of disease that is dangerous to life.
- Sec. 270 committing a malignant act that could spread infection of disease dangerous of life.
- Sec. 271 would be imposed for disobeying quarantine rule.
- Section 3 would be imposed on the Epidemic Diseases Act.
- Section 51 (b) of the Disaster Management Act by which this locked down has been imposed in India.
Bodyguard Maranalloor Das died in Jaundice
A couple of week back Maranalloor Das (Age 47) was diagnosed Jaundice and was undergoing treatment in Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital and could not survive from Jaundice and died.
Why Thalapathy Vijay’s Master Movie Should be Postponed?-Keyar Explains
There were talks on theaters reopening, many in the film fraternity were talking of releasing Master as the audience will come back in large numbers to the theaters.
Mysskin Confirms Roping STR, and Vadivelu or Vivek for his action Thriller
After the action thriller project with Arun Vijay, Mysskin confirmed that he will rope in STR for another action thriller.
Forensic (2020) Malayalam Movie English Subtitle
Forensic 2020 Malayalam Movie is the outstanding movie of the year 2020 but leaked by Tamilrockers without subtitles. Now available in yts-subtitle
Zee5 Suspends the Release of the Controversial Godman Web Series
After the controversial teaser of Zee5 Original Godman web series brought a huge roast, the platform suspends its release.
Pregnant Pachyderm Death Breaks Human Hearts with Big Questions about Humanity
The fact that even though it was unable to eat and with unbearable pain, the elephant did not hurt humans.
Sprayed Sanitizer Accidentally Sets Bike on Fire in Ahmedabad
During the sanitizing process, a biker was set ablaze after alcohol based sanitizer was sprayed on the biker.
Kerala Snake Bite Murder: Court Orders the Kid to stay with the mother’s family.
Udhra was first bitten by a Viper snake in her home on March 2 and was under medical care with her mom for recovery.
Coronavirus India Today: Current Status and How long next Lockdown?
Will the lockdown continue in India? Today, May 27 is the 64th day of lockdown in India starting from March 24. On the day of announcing the lockdown, the number of coronavirus infected cases was 496, and as of yesterday, it has crossed 1.4 lakhs….
Domestic Flight begins after 2 months in India: Passengers suffer due to boarding cancellation
Air traffic began in India yesterday, two months after the Janata curfew. The flights were operated in states, excluding West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh.