There is No Loophole in Protected Agricultural Zone, says CM Edappadi PalaniswamiVignesh Suppian (Author) Published Date : Mar 14, 2020 10:26 IST
CM Edappadi Palaniswami ridiculed opposition that even though if they search endlessly, they cannot find even one fault in declaring parts of the delta region as PAZ. In the assembly yesterday, March 13, CM said this while replying to a question of PAZ by a DMK MLA. CM said that PSAZ law is as per the Indian law system that allows state governments to safeguard their agricultural produce.
Yesterday in the assembly, the debate was on power and the TASMAC budget grants. Kanyakumari DMK MLA Austin asked the treasury bench some questions on the PAZ or the protected agricultural zone. Replying to him, CM made some remarks on the PAZ against the opposition DMK which include
- Even though you continue to find fault with PAZ, you cannot find it at all.
- The central minister also had made it clear when you even raised PAZ issue in the parliament.
- Indian law system allows state governments to safeguard their agricultural produce.
- All questions on PAZ is to make the AIADMK government not to get the due credit for preserving the delta region.
- Only after consulting legal experts, PAZ law has been enforced in the assembly.
- The delta region now is safe with the PAZ law by the AIADMK government.
- How much you search, you cannot even find a small fault in the PAZ law.
There is No Loophole in Protected Agricultural Zone, says CM Edappadi Palaniswami