Are Supermarkets and Vegetable Shops closing in Tamil Nadu? No!
- Prakash, the Chennai Corporation Commissioner after inspecting whether the shops were closed in Chennai as per the Corporation’s order yesterday, spoke to the Press.
- We have asked the big shops to close to avoid the spread of coronavirus infection.
- The small shop is asked to be kept open.
- There is no order to close the provision, medical, vegetable, and meat shops.
- Also, there is no order to close the Koyambedu market shops.
- Action will be taken against those who spread rumors of shutting shops.
- The chief minister and the government is taking all steps to contain the Coronavirus.
- All departments are making combined efforts to test the coronavirus infections.
- All people coming from out of the country and state are thoroughly checked.
- So far, more than 1,89,750 people have been checked by the thermal scanner for infection.
- 2,984 are advised to be in house quarantine.
- The Delhi person came to Rajiv Gandhi hospital on March 16 with symptoms of coronavirus infections, and on testing positive is now quarantined but recovering well.
- Similar to the surveillance of the 27 of the family members of the Kanchipuram infected person, all those who were in contact with the Delhi person will also be identified and kept under surveillance.
- We are advising people not to travel, as it could lead to infection from people like the Delhi person who could have infected many on his way from Delhi to Chennai.
- Out of the 125 people who came with complaints of fever to Rajiv Gandhi hospital only 25 samples are sent for testing.
- All medical items notified by the WHO should be sold at the cost prices, and even one rupee more will attract criminal action.
Bodyguard Maranalloor Das died in Jaundice
A couple of week back Maranalloor Das (Age 47) was diagnosed Jaundice and was undergoing treatment in Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital and could not survive from Jaundice and died.
Why Thalapathy Vijay’s Master Movie Should be Postponed?-Keyar Explains
There were talks on theaters reopening, many in the film fraternity were talking of releasing Master as the audience will come back in large numbers to the theaters.
Mysskin Confirms Roping STR, and Vadivelu or Vivek for his action Thriller
After the action thriller project with Arun Vijay, Mysskin confirmed that he will rope in STR for another action thriller.
Forensic (2020) Malayalam Movie English Subtitle
Forensic 2020 Malayalam Movie is the outstanding movie of the year 2020 but leaked by Tamilrockers without subtitles. Now available in yts-subtitle
Zee5 Suspends the Release of the Controversial Godman Web Series
After the controversial teaser of Zee5 Original Godman web series brought a huge roast, the platform suspends its release.
Pregnant Pachyderm Death Breaks Human Hearts with Big Questions about Humanity
The fact that even though it was unable to eat and with unbearable pain, the elephant did not hurt humans.
Sprayed Sanitizer Accidentally Sets Bike on Fire in Ahmedabad
During the sanitizing process, a biker was set ablaze after alcohol based sanitizer was sprayed on the biker.
Kerala Snake Bite Murder: Court Orders the Kid to stay with the mother’s family.
Udhra was first bitten by a Viper snake in her home on March 2 and was under medical care with her mom for recovery.
Coronavirus India Today: Current Status and How long next Lockdown?
Will the lockdown continue in India? Today, May 27 is the 64th day of lockdown in India starting from March 24. On the day of announcing the lockdown, the number of coronavirus infected cases was 496, and as of yesterday, it has crossed 1.4 lakhs….
Domestic Flight begins after 2 months in India: Passengers suffer due to boarding cancellation
Air traffic began in India yesterday, two months after the Janata curfew. The flights were operated in states, excluding West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh.