Will not lose one life to coronavirus, says Chief minister Edappadi Palaniswami today March 23. While speaking in the assembly about the government’s plan against the coronavirus dangers, he said Rs. Five hundred crores will be spent to fight it.
Yesterday he chaired a high-level meeting in the morning that decided to cancel all interstate transport facilities. It is as per the central government directive to lock down the three districts of Chennai, Kanchipuram, and Erode but ended up imposing section 144 in all of the districts. Apart from that, the CM announced now in the assembly that the current budget session will end earlier tomorrow. It is in line with the parliament and Supreme court being closed. For the first time in the history of the supreme court, the concept of “argue from home” is to be practiced for hearing only emergency cases. The Indian stock markets continued their bloodbath on March 23 to close at four-year lows.
The CM many announcements yesterday under Section 110 to fight against the coronavirus that includes
- The houses were the foreign returns quarantined will be notified with stickers of informing the public about their getting treatment for coronavirus.
- 92,406 emergency bed facilities have been arranged for coronavirus infected patients in the hospitals across Tamil Nadu and furthermore to be added soon.
- Strict action will be taken against those who circulate false propaganda against coronavirus infection.
- If the industries or offices are employing any coronavirus infected person, should inform the authorities, failing which severe action was taken against them.
- The police should ensure people not overcrowd in places where there are sales of essential commodities.
- All shops selling critical food items should keep the shops clean using a disinfectant.
- People should follow all guidelines to honor the commitment of the doctor and paramedical staff to work against coronavirus infection.