- There were many rumors created after me saying that I was not happy on one aspect during my recent meeting with the office bearers of Rajni Makkal Manram. To put an end to the above-said rumors, this press meet is organized and also to talk about my entry into politics.
- Only to identify the pulse of the people to my ideas of politics, this meeting is arranged.
- Many people say that I am only saying that I will come to politics for the past 25 years, but it was only in December 2017, I said that I would come to politics.
- During 1996, I was wrongly mistaken for entering into politics due to my relations with Kalaignar, Moopanar, Chidambaram, Cho, and others.
- But only announced of entering politics in 2017 and even then said I, only after changing the political system, it is possible.
- If not, then it will be like cooking sweet Pongal in the unwashed utensil, which was used for cooking fish curry.
- By watching the two principal parties DMK and AIADMK, many posts will be formed during the election but will continue even after it cause corruption.
- Many use these posts created during the election to make money, and such positions are not required for me.
- I want to bring in only good leaders like Anna, the former chief minister of Tamil Nadu
- If I start a party, there will need to face two big wigs in Tamil Nadu politics, namely the DMK and AIADMK.
- DMK wants desperately to come back to power with all its party cadre and money power.
- AIADMK is sitting on hot cash with the government in their hand and will do anything to retain the power.
- Between these two, if my principles are said after starting the party and announcing it in a big meeting, it may bring disappointment to lakhs of people.
- A lot of people will spend their hard-earned money to organize such a meeting and after that, if they hear my principles, then they may not be interested in it.
- I only want a bring in a revolution that was brought by Gandhi, Vivekanandar, and others for the Tamil people.
Bodyguard Maranalloor Das died in Jaundice
A couple of week back Maranalloor Das (Age 47) was diagnosed Jaundice and was undergoing treatment in Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital and could not survive from Jaundice and died.
Why Thalapathy Vijay’s Master Movie Should be Postponed?-Keyar Explains
There were talks on theaters reopening, many in the film fraternity were talking of releasing Master as the audience will come back in large numbers to the theaters.
Mysskin Confirms Roping STR, and Vadivelu or Vivek for his action Thriller
After the action thriller project with Arun Vijay, Mysskin confirmed that he will rope in STR for another action thriller.
Forensic (2020) Malayalam Movie English Subtitle
Forensic 2020 Malayalam Movie is the outstanding movie of the year 2020 but leaked by Tamilrockers without subtitles. Now available in yts-subtitle
Zee5 Suspends the Release of the Controversial Godman Web Series
After the controversial teaser of Zee5 Original Godman web series brought a huge roast, the platform suspends its release.
Nifty Market Highlights and Market Updates
Nifty Watch for the day: Nifty extends losses but manages to have weekly gains for the 4th consecutive week and has Key Support placed at 10553 and Resistance at 10984. Traders exercised doubts on markets on Friday and Nifty is likely to open around 10815-10830…
Pregnant Pachyderm Death Breaks Human Hearts with Big Questions about Humanity
The fact that even though it was unable to eat and with unbearable pain, the elephant did not hurt humans.
Sprayed Sanitizer Accidentally Sets Bike on Fire in Ahmedabad
During the sanitizing process, a biker was set ablaze after alcohol based sanitizer was sprayed on the biker.
Kerala Snake Bite Murder: Court Orders the Kid to stay with the mother’s family.
Udhra was first bitten by a Viper snake in her home on March 2 and was under medical care with her mom for recovery.
Coronavirus India Today: Current Status and How long next Lockdown?
Will the lockdown continue in India? Today, May 27 is the 64th day of lockdown in India starting from March 24. On the day of announcing the lockdown, the number of coronavirus infected cases was 496, and as of yesterday, it has crossed 1.4 lakhs….