Minister Jayakumar Thoughts on Thala Ajith
- The election commission is an independent body, and the government cannot announce local body polls
- AIADMK was the first to announce contesting the by-polls and got the requisite applications from party persons
- For one councilor seat, more than 25 applications came for AIADMK and only one or two for DMK
- DMK knows it is in ICU and taking all steps to stall the local body polls
- No enthusiasm among DMK party cadres and no one is benefiting apart from few DMK families
- The date for receiving applications has been extended to 27 November by DMK
- It is a lousy time for DMK as it is in the doldrums
- Compared to AIADMK, Kamal, Rajni, Vijay and even ten more are nothing
- The actors joining together is only a myth and a mirage and nothing else
- Ajith is a decent actor, and he understands that MGR and Amma are idols of Tamil cinema and then became chief ministers
- Rajni initially said he would contest alone, and now he is saying he will combine with Kamal, and it only shows his weakness.
- No one can touch AIADMK votes by fans of Rajni, and only it is DMK to worry because of it
- Kamal said that the system is not right, and going out of the country, only to fall later on Amma’s feet to release the movie
- A commission is put on Punjami land issue, and the burden of proof is only on the DMK to prove their claim
- The government will take action against anyone who has violated the law, including DMK, on Murasoli office land.
- There is no rift with BJP, and only Pon Radhakrishnan is saying that BJP is the leader of the AIADMK alliance
- Central minister Piyush Goyal has already confirmed that AIADMK is the leader of the coalition.
- The minister concluded that he would speak to the PRESS once again tomorrow. But no one knows why local body polls were not conducted for the past more than three years and made Tamil people suffer without local representatives.
Bodyguard Maranalloor Das died in Jaundice
A couple of week back Maranalloor Das (Age 47) was diagnosed Jaundice and was undergoing treatment in Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital and could not survive from Jaundice and died.
Why Thalapathy Vijay’s Master Movie Should be Postponed?-Keyar Explains
There were talks on theaters reopening, many in the film fraternity were talking of releasing Master as the audience will come back in large numbers to the theaters.
Mysskin Confirms Roping STR, and Vadivelu or Vivek for his action Thriller
After the action thriller project with Arun Vijay, Mysskin confirmed that he will rope in STR for another action thriller.
Forensic (2020) Malayalam Movie English Subtitle
Forensic 2020 Malayalam Movie is the outstanding movie of the year 2020 but leaked by Tamilrockers without subtitles. Now available in yts-subtitle
Zee5 Suspends the Release of the Controversial Godman Web Series
After the controversial teaser of Zee5 Original Godman web series brought a huge roast, the platform suspends its release.
Pregnant Pachyderm Death Breaks Human Hearts with Big Questions about Humanity
The fact that even though it was unable to eat and with unbearable pain, the elephant did not hurt humans.
Sprayed Sanitizer Accidentally Sets Bike on Fire in Ahmedabad
During the sanitizing process, a biker was set ablaze after alcohol based sanitizer was sprayed on the biker.
Kerala Snake Bite Murder: Court Orders the Kid to stay with the mother’s family.
Udhra was first bitten by a Viper snake in her home on March 2 and was under medical care with her mom for recovery.
Coronavirus India Today: Current Status and How long next Lockdown?
Will the lockdown continue in India? Today, May 27 is the 64th day of lockdown in India starting from March 24. On the day of announcing the lockdown, the number of coronavirus infected cases was 496, and as of yesterday, it has crossed 1.4 lakhs….
Domestic Flight begins after 2 months in India: Passengers suffer due to boarding cancellation
Air traffic began in India yesterday, two months after the Janata curfew. The flights were operated in states, excluding West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh.