Madras High Court Revoked the Government Doctors' Right to Stage Protest
- The doctors’ counsel said that the en masse transfer orders were an act of victimization by the government.
- The orders were of mala fide intentions and the government’s hit of arbitrariness on the guise of administrative decisions.
- Even specialists and experienced doctors, including professors and heads of departments, were transferred from one district with a higher population to lower populated districts.
- This extreme step of transferring the doctors was taken to bring back the normalcy in hospital functioning and to ensure that the poor and needy people are not getting affected by the strike.
- All members of the Tamil Nadu government medical services are liable for transfers to any part of the state.
- The doctors transferred from DME or directorate of medical education to DMS or directorate of medical services can get back their required positions by participating in future counseling as per their seniority and qualifications.
- It is not necessary that the transferred doctors to remain under DMS for all their remaining government service and could go back to DME through the inter directorate counseling done by DME.
- And also, if they want to stay in DMS, there will be no problem with their career progression as they are protected by person-oriented promotion.
- There is no bar in law for inter-departmental transfers done by the government
Bodyguard Maranalloor Das died in Jaundice
A couple of week back Maranalloor Das (Age 47) was diagnosed Jaundice and was undergoing treatment in Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital and could not survive from Jaundice and died.
Why Thalapathy Vijay’s Master Movie Should be Postponed?-Keyar Explains
There were talks on theaters reopening, many in the film fraternity were talking of releasing Master as the audience will come back in large numbers to the theaters.
Mysskin Confirms Roping STR, and Vadivelu or Vivek for his action Thriller
After the action thriller project with Arun Vijay, Mysskin confirmed that he will rope in STR for another action thriller.
Forensic (2020) Malayalam Movie English Subtitle
Forensic 2020 Malayalam Movie is the outstanding movie of the year 2020 but leaked by Tamilrockers without subtitles. Now available in yts-subtitle
Zee5 Suspends the Release of the Controversial Godman Web Series
After the controversial teaser of Zee5 Original Godman web series brought a huge roast, the platform suspends its release.
Pregnant Pachyderm Death Breaks Human Hearts with Big Questions about Humanity
The fact that even though it was unable to eat and with unbearable pain, the elephant did not hurt humans.
Sprayed Sanitizer Accidentally Sets Bike on Fire in Ahmedabad
During the sanitizing process, a biker was set ablaze after alcohol based sanitizer was sprayed on the biker.
Kerala Snake Bite Murder: Court Orders the Kid to stay with the mother’s family.
Udhra was first bitten by a Viper snake in her home on March 2 and was under medical care with her mom for recovery.
Coronavirus India Today: Current Status and How long next Lockdown?
Will the lockdown continue in India? Today, May 27 is the 64th day of lockdown in India starting from March 24. On the day of announcing the lockdown, the number of coronavirus infected cases was 496, and as of yesterday, it has crossed 1.4 lakhs….
Domestic Flight begins after 2 months in India: Passengers suffer due to boarding cancellation
Air traffic began in India yesterday, two months after the Janata curfew. The flights were operated in states, excluding West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh.