Coimbatore Sees Resurgence in COVID-19 Infection With Increase Lung Damage in Positive Cases
Coimbatore sees a resurge in COVID-19 positive cases since the relaxation in the Lockdown while the monsoon is at its doorstep. On Thursday, five new positive cases have been recorded again.
As a recent development in the city, the corporation authorities have sealed the Bommanapalayal area and banned walking in Racecourse due to the fear of COVID-19 spread. Now, the fear of another lockdown grips people.
Coimbatore is reporting a steady rise in the infection rate since the opening of the borders. Though they were mostly of imported cases from other zones and other states, the city is reporting individual cases for the past three days.
On Thursday, in Vadavalli, two women 39 and 29 years old tested positive after they came in to contact a 27-years-old man who had a trip history to Chennai. According to the contact tracing officials, the person had hidden many pieces of information about his travel.
The man should have been in home isolation after returning from Chennai on Monday by road. However, his neighbors said that they have seen him roaming around since Monday.
Another case is a 37-years-old woman who is a neighbor of the CMCH lab technician who was tested positive on Sunday. Another case is a 10-year-old girl who flew to the city with her mother and little brother.
The girl, with her brother and mother, landed in Coimbatore on June 7, was tested negative on her arrival. But, her four-year-old brother and her 31-years-old mother were tested positive on that day. The girl was sent to her apartment at Peelamedu with her family members on that day. On Monday, the girl’s sample turn to be COVID-19 positive when the officials collected her nasal swab and tested it.
In the meantime, the doctors at the ESI hospital found the increase of lung damage in the COVID-19 patients. Before opening the borders, the ESI doctors found only 20% of patients in the count of 280 had severe lung illnesses. Though they hardly required extra oxygen supply. But after May, (after the relaxation in lockdown) the count has literally become higher.
Now, Around 33 patients out of 40 were tested with sever lunge damage and 20 among them have a severe cough, cold, dry throat and headache. In that, only 6% of patients require no extra oxygen supplement, and the rest 94% do, as per the ESI doctor’s statement.
According to the ESI doctor’s statement to the TOI, there are changes found in the lungs of patients with no symptoms.
Bodyguard Maranalloor Das died in Jaundice
A couple of week back Maranalloor Das (Age 47) was diagnosed Jaundice and was undergoing treatment in Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital and could not survive from Jaundice and died.
Why Thalapathy Vijay’s Master Movie Should be Postponed?-Keyar Explains
There were talks on theaters reopening, many in the film fraternity were talking of releasing Master as the audience will come back in large numbers to the theaters.
Mysskin Confirms Roping STR, and Vadivelu or Vivek for his action Thriller
After the action thriller project with Arun Vijay, Mysskin confirmed that he will rope in STR for another action thriller.
Forensic (2020) Malayalam Movie English Subtitle
Forensic 2020 Malayalam Movie is the outstanding movie of the year 2020 but leaked by Tamilrockers without subtitles. Now available in yts-subtitle
Zee5 Suspends the Release of the Controversial Godman Web Series
After the controversial teaser of Zee5 Original Godman web series brought a huge roast, the platform suspends its release.
Pregnant Pachyderm Death Breaks Human Hearts with Big Questions about Humanity
The fact that even though it was unable to eat and with unbearable pain, the elephant did not hurt humans.
Sprayed Sanitizer Accidentally Sets Bike on Fire in Ahmedabad
During the sanitizing process, a biker was set ablaze after alcohol based sanitizer was sprayed on the biker.
Kerala Snake Bite Murder: Court Orders the Kid to stay with the mother’s family.
Udhra was first bitten by a Viper snake in her home on March 2 and was under medical care with her mom for recovery.
Coronavirus India Today: Current Status and How long next Lockdown?
Will the lockdown continue in India? Today, May 27 is the 64th day of lockdown in India starting from March 24. On the day of announcing the lockdown, the number of coronavirus infected cases was 496, and as of yesterday, it has crossed 1.4 lakhs….
Domestic Flight begins after 2 months in India: Passengers suffer due to boarding cancellation
Air traffic began in India yesterday, two months after the Janata curfew. The flights were operated in states, excluding West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh.