Dubbing Union Stops Playback Singer Chinmayi From Contesting for President Post
What Chinmayi Statements on Dubbing Artist Election Issue?
- Without legal reasons, I was removed from the dubbing union.
- I filed a case in the city civil court and got an ad-interim injunction on removing me from the membership.
- My name was also removed from the voters’ list of the dubbing union and was shocked as it amounts to contempt of court.
- I spoke with the hon’ble judge Ravi who is in charge of the elections and came to file my nomination now.
- Ramoji and other people who have done a lot for dubbing artists are suffering due to the monopoly of some in the dubbing union.
- Regarding the filing of false documents to obtain an ad-interim injunction, it is sub judice and not to be talked about.
- On the question of whether you can win, she said that she wants only to fight against the monopoly.
- I have filed a complaint against Vairamuthu and will talk about it later.
Bodyguard Maranalloor Das died in Jaundice
A couple of week back Maranalloor Das (Age 47) was diagnosed Jaundice and was undergoing treatment in Thiruvananthapuram Medical College Hospital and could not survive from Jaundice and died.
Why Thalapathy Vijay’s Master Movie Should be Postponed?-Keyar Explains
There were talks on theaters reopening, many in the film fraternity were talking of releasing Master as the audience will come back in large numbers to the theaters.
Mysskin Confirms Roping STR, and Vadivelu or Vivek for his action Thriller
After the action thriller project with Arun Vijay, Mysskin confirmed that he will rope in STR for another action thriller.
Forensic (2020) Malayalam Movie English Subtitle
Forensic 2020 Malayalam Movie is the outstanding movie of the year 2020 but leaked by Tamilrockers without subtitles. Now available in yts-subtitle
Zee5 Suspends the Release of the Controversial Godman Web Series
After the controversial teaser of Zee5 Original Godman web series brought a huge roast, the platform suspends its release.
Pregnant Pachyderm Death Breaks Human Hearts with Big Questions about Humanity
The fact that even though it was unable to eat and with unbearable pain, the elephant did not hurt humans.
Sprayed Sanitizer Accidentally Sets Bike on Fire in Ahmedabad
During the sanitizing process, a biker was set ablaze after alcohol based sanitizer was sprayed on the biker.
Kerala Snake Bite Murder: Court Orders the Kid to stay with the mother’s family.
Udhra was first bitten by a Viper snake in her home on March 2 and was under medical care with her mom for recovery.
Coronavirus India Today: Current Status and How long next Lockdown?
Will the lockdown continue in India? Today, May 27 is the 64th day of lockdown in India starting from March 24. On the day of announcing the lockdown, the number of coronavirus infected cases was 496, and as of yesterday, it has crossed 1.4 lakhs….
Domestic Flight begins after 2 months in India: Passengers suffer due to boarding cancellation
Air traffic began in India yesterday, two months after the Janata curfew. The flights were operated in states, excluding West Bengal and Andhra Pradesh.