Lack Of Health Fitness Identified In People Watching TV And Computer ScreensPurushothaman MD (Author) Published Date : May 24, 2018 17:22 IST
Pros and Cons are there in everything we use and come across. We have to adjust to the cons or try to reduce the cons of whatever we do in our life. With the increasing use of technology and electronic items, health has become a concern. People allocate time for their work, travel, food, enjoyment, caring for family members but they what they miss is the self-analysis of their daily physical activities relating to their health.
Studies at the University of Glasgow found the reduced levels of health fitness of people watching TV and computer screens during their free time and it leads to high risk of cardiovascular diseases and death-inducing cancer. About 4 lakh people were considered for this study. They reasoned it to the lack of physical activity.
Here are the effects identified by researchers on watching screens of TV, computer and mobile.
1) Raises blood pressure and obesity.
2) IDIOT box makes you an IDIOT making you as just a listener and commentator and hardly, some would wish to be a dumb listener. Only some people follow the positive aspects they get to know from watching TVs.
3) Lessens Your Reading habit and Memory power.
4) Negative mindset and false beliefs developed among children and adults that badly influences the decision-making ability of an individual.
5) Reduces Concentration power due to distractions and deviations through the screens of mobile, TV and others.
6) Consumes your precious time
7) Damages Your Brain functioning as only real-time incidents and experiences can improve your brain.
Psychiatrists and doctors say that the human behaviour gets tuned based on the content shows or programmes he/she watches on TV and mobile screens
Lack Of Health Fitness Identified In People Watching TV And Computer Screens